In a momentous gathering held on December 30th, 2022, the members of the ALL Grant Pressure Group of Nigeria and other Grant Beneficiaries convened to address crucial matters concerning the funds received from the UAAG (United African Assistance Grant), a collaborative initiative between the World Bank and the United Nations. The outcome of the meeting led to the following resolutions:
- The UAAG funds, entrusted to the custody of the federal government of Nigeria, remain secure.
- Apst Ken Nwakama has been duly recognized as the legitimate signatory for the UAAG documents, despite the funds being held by the government.
- The primary challenge lies in determining the appropriate authority responsible for the disbursement process.
- It is disheartening to witness delays and obstacles that hinder progress in Africa.
- We, the AGPGN (All Grant Pressure Group of Nigeria), have conducted a thorough verification process and can confirm the authenticity of the UAAG funds.
- Esteemed subscribers, we are excited to announce that an immense amount of resources awaits us, poised to transform our lives positively.
- In unity, we must pool our collective efforts and ensure the immediate release of the funds tonight.
- AGPGN has engaged the services of a private investigator to scrutinize the grant’s status.
- Investigations were carried out in coordination with organizations such as the EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission), CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria), and NFIU (Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit).
- These investigations yielded positive results, revealing the various tranches through which the money was received into the country.
- An unforeseen issue involving Theobart caused an unfortunate delay, resulting in the government assuming control over the funds.
- Presently, the government is responsible for safeguarding the funds.
- The requisite documents pertaining to the funds are already in the government’s possession, and the funds themselves are securely held by them.
- The UAAG funds originated from esteemed organizations such as the UN and the World Bank.
- AGPGN has tirelessly dedicated its efforts to ensure the successful disbursement of the funds. Our sources indicate that all necessary arrangements have been made, pending the presence of the rightful signatories for the disbursement and subsequent public announcement.
- It is worth noting that the presidency is in full support of the disbursement initiative.
- Considering the aforementioned circumstances, we express our surprise and concern that the disbursement process is still pending, and we urgently request its immediate execution.
- As the night progresses, we earnestly anticipate the funds to be disbursed into the accounts of deserving NGOs on this very night of December 30th, 2022.
- We firmly believe that nothing should impede the flow of these funds to us. We kindly beseech those involved in the delay to let go and we implore all subscribers to prepare to receive what rightfully belongs to us.
- We sincerely appeal to the patience of our fellow Nigerians for just one more night. We maintain our confidence that the necessary steps will be taken promptly.
In conclusion, we, the Nigerian masses, grant the Federal Government of Nigeria and the UAAG until midnight on December 30th, 2022, to expedite the essential procedures for disbursement. Failing to do so will leave us with no choice but to engage in peaceful demonstrations across major cities of our nation, commencing on January 1st, 2023, to draw attention to our plight and advocate for immediate action.
Read UAAG 2023 Updates Click Here
Join our whatsApp group Here